-->

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Fictional Characters I Can't Get Out of My Head



   Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at  The Broke and the Bookish, and This week is a  Top Ten Tuesday Freebie. Since I get to choose my own topic I thought I would do one that I missed out on a few weeks ago. Top Ten Fictional Characters I Can't Get Out of My Head




Susie Salmon from The Lovely Bones 
by Alice Sebold

    I can remember the basic plotline of this story, but for me what really stuck out was Susie's own personal representation of what heaven was like. I'm not a religious person but I really liked the thoughts on this girl's character being happy in her piece of heaven and how Susie described it.




Daemon Black from Origin 
By Jennifer L. Armentrout

One of the mail drawls for me with the amazing Lux series has been the ever so sexy, tough guy alien Daemon Black. His character in Origin was my favourite in the series. He has come a long way since the beginning in Shadow's, Lux 0.5.
    



Will Herondale from Clockwork Princess 
By Cassandra Clare

The words that come out of this guys mouth have to be the most romantic things I have ever read. This was one of the first times that I didn't give a hoot about what was going on with the plot. I just wanted more and more of Will and Tessa.
    



Cathy Dollanganger from Flowers in the Attic 
By V. C Andrews

Over the years I have read a lot of series and the Flowers In the Attic was one the of first with a growing plot and aging characters. I followed Cathy's life throughout all 5 of the books and the final pages of her story will probably stay with me forever.




Heaven Lee Casteel from   Heaven 
By V. C. Andrews

    I not actually sure what precisely it was about this character that made it so I would never forget her. What I do know is that it has been more then 15 years since I first read her story and I don't think I've forgotten any of this girl story.




Casanova from Kiss the Girls 
By James Patterson

Seriously this has to be one of the most creepiest books I have ever read. The killer in this books was definitely some special kind of evil. Not recommended for sensitive people.




Dobby from Harry Potter 
By J. K. Rowling

Dobby is one of my all time most favourite charaters from this series. Whats not to like about him? he's awesome! and a true friend. excuse me while I get all misty thinking about his part in The Deathly Hallows *sobs*
    



Amy Martin from Across the Universe 
By Beth Revis

  I have always love science fiction stories about traveling through space. Even though I love reading about it, the thoughts of actually doing it are terrifying! I think that's why Amy's journey has left such a lasting impression on me.




Kansas City Sunshine Moore from Taking on the Dead By Annie Walls

This character is the epitome of independent and fully capable female heroines. This girl  can handle her own and she has a super cool name!
         



Iko from the Lunar Chronicles 
By Marissa Meyer

Even though Iko technically doesn't have a heart, she radiates love and friendship. If the day ever comes when people get their own personal robots I'm totally going to name mine Iko lol.
     

7 comments:

  1. OMG! Dobby - he was stuck in my head for months!
    And I also really like IKO she is awesome for not being a "real" person.

    Great list and topic! I did Books that were recommended to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, the very mention of Dobby's name makes me cry! Great topic and choices!

    Check out my TTT!

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweets! GOSH it's been forever since we've chatted! I have been on, in like, 3 weeks! Can you believe that!! :(
    I absolute agree with Cathy Dollanganger! I was 13 yrs old when I read those books, one of the first series I've ever read, so she will forever be remember and held dearly!!
    OMG and I LOVE IKO! Absolutely unforgettable! Great List Monique!
    Missed ya hun!! Hope things are well! xoxox
    Come by and check out my Top Ten Freebie @ Book Hangovers
    xoxo Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will has to be one of my favourite book boys of all time. I was a huge fan of his characters and anything that came out of his mouth!

    I need to read The Lunar Chronicles & Across the Universe. Heard amazing things about them!

    Thanks for sharing & great list! :D

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oo this is a great idea for a list! Amy Martin is a fantastic choice. Amy is such an incredible character. She makes me love that series so much. She didn't leave my head mostly because the traumatic events in her life don't just go away when a cute boy comes around like so many other books. They have an effect on her forever, just like when really bad thigns happen to you IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list, I love both Daemon and Amy. I haven't read the Clockwork Princess series yet. I feel like I need to continue with the Immortal Instruments series first, then I'll move on. I've heard so much praise for the Lunar Chronicles, and I just bought a copy of Cinder, so hopefully I'll love the series :)

    My TTT
    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great topic! Oh, I LOVE SUSIE! She is such a brilliant character and her story really touched me. Such a brilliant book. I also love Iko, she's such a great character :) Here's my post, I decided to go with my favourite mind-blowing book endings.

    ReplyDelete