-->

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Mo_Books News - January 2015




 Hello to all you book enthusiasts! It has been an entire month since I last set down to write a new post! You may have noticed that although I may have been publishing posts on my blog, I haven't been around. Like at all. I took a much needed rest to focus on what was happening in my life. Enjoying the holiday as well as attempting to get caught up on end of the year stuff, and ringing in the new year with family and friends. I must mention that participating in the Blog Ahead Challenge was an incredibly smart move on my part. I would have been stressing out over the lack of activity on the blog if I didn't have these scheduled posts. I definitely would have had a difficult time fully enjoying my break.

Comments and Graphics
 I would like to use this moment to thank each and every one of my fabulous readers for continuing to read and comment on my posts even though I have not been responsive in any way whatsoever. Sorry I have been such a flake :-(.  I especially would like to send a virtual hug to Eileen (CatBookPin), Tracy (Cornerfolds), Jessica (A Great Read), Anna (Enchanted by YA), Cassi (My Thoughts...Literally!) and Ailyn (Penny For My Thoughts). Each of these ladies are the absolute best! Thanks so much for sticking with me =D.

 Although I haven't been blogging, I never stopped reading (I hope you're not surprised), so there will not be a shortage of reviews. The only problem is that I am really behind on writing my first drafts =/. There are 8 reviews floating around in my head with nothing on paper (yikes!). However, once I get started writing it's hard to stop. I should be able to tackle them in the next few days. I will also be visiting blogs and catching up on everything I've missed.

 Until next time guys ♥♥♥

10 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing your reviews :) and sending virtual hugs right back!

    Most recent post: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2015/01/review-strange-angels-strange-angels-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww *hugs! Welcome back, can't wait to hear what you've read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feels great to be back Eileen thanks =)

      Delete
  3. I get reviews floating around inside my mind a lot too. Can't wait to read your book reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess. It makes me happy knowing that you look forward to my reviews =D

      Delete
  4. What an awesome way to utilize the blog ahead challenge! You are seriously an inspiration to me, I am literally making a note in my (blog binder filled with the Parajunkie resources YOU recommended) to blog ahead before I go on a vacation.

    I hope you enjoyed your break and your holidays! Welcome back!

    (PS I gave you a shoutout in my blogoversary post bc you seriously are that awesome!)

    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Emily you're the sweetest. I'm thrilled that you have found my advice helpful and have gotten some inspiration from my blog. That makes me feel so good ♥ I truly am lucky the day I stumbled upon your blog. I value your thoughts and am thankful that we are blogging buddies.
      Happy first anniversary! Here's to many more =D

      Delete
  5. I totally understand needing a break from the blog! I hope it went well! :) I'm glad you're back though and I'm excited for new reviews! *hugs*

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel quite refreshed, thanks Tracy.

      Delete