-->

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday Treasure's, #29



 Welcome to my first Sunday Treasure's post for 2015. I was given a few new lovelies for Christmas last month, which look fantastic on my new bookshelf I might add =D. Once I get all of my favourite packed up books displayed on it, I will take a picture to show y'all.

Gifted
The Darkest Minds, Never Fade, & In The Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor

 I was so pumped to get The Darkest Minds series! I heard superb reviews and had it recommended to me by many bloggers. I've started the first book and I'm quite enjoying it. Another series I keep getting recommended is the Daughters of Smoke and Bone series. I own the first book and was happy to receive the second, now I just need Dreams of Gods and Monsters.

For Review

Worlds Collide & New World Order by S.M. McEachern
Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton

 I loved Sunset Rising, the first book in S. M. McEachern's series, so I was ecstatic when the author's publicist contacted me asking if I would like to review the last two books in the series. I said yes, of course!! I discovered Seeker on NetGalley and look forward to starting it soon.

 What do you think of my new goodies? If you've gotten some new treasures lately or have read any of the books I have listed, fill me in on your thoughts. Thanks so much for reading ♥


4 comments:

  1. The Sunset Rising covers look nice. And I like the sound of Seeker, but wasn't sure whether I want to read it. Looking forward to your reviews of these books! I have read the first two books in the Daughters of Smoke and Bone series, but haven't gotten around to buying the last book yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Those are some new to me reads! Though I have heard good things about Bracken! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Darkest Minds Trilogy is so good, I hope you love it! I didn't like Daughter of Smoke and Bone myself, I simply didn't get it, though I'm glad you did :)

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2015/01/arc-review-winners-crime-winners.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul!

    I enjoyed The Darkest Minds and purchased the others in the series, but haven't read them yet."

    I also received The Seeker for review from Netgalley, but haven't started it yet.

    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete