-->

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mo_Books News




 Hey everyone :) thank you so much for still checking out my blog and reading my posts even though I haven't actually posted something new in weeks. I somehow manged to have everyone of my devices break :( which is why there hasn't been any new posts. Today I am at the library, it's not something I can do to often but I did have a few blog tours that I signed up for before my tablet decided it wouldn't turn on anymore and I wanted to make sure that I honoured my commitment and wrote out the posts.

 Hopefully I wont have to wait until Christmas to get some new electronics but that may not happen. I will try and post a couple of memes on my blackberry which isn't a easy task. Once again I want to thank you all for hanging in there with me since I started my blog back in March. I absolutely enjoy all the bookish things I am involved in and think I may go a little crazy not being able to post something everyday. As soon as I get things running smoothly again I am totally doing my first giveaway.

 Until next time people, thanks for reading.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Monique, I nominated your blog for the Liebster Award! Check out my other nominees and questions, and should you choose to accept, let me know when you make your own post! :) http://skizzles22hu.blogspot.com/2013/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything broke? Sorry to hear that.

    ReplyDelete