-->

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday, #24 - The Initiate by Veronica Roth





 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by  Breaking the Spine showcasing upcoming books that we are waiting, often impatiently, to be released.

My WoW pick this week is....





The Initiate (Divergent, #0.2) by Veronica Roth
Expected Release - December 17th 2013
Published by HarperCollins
Add it to - Goodreads


Description (from Goodreads)

The Initiate is the second of four new short stories told from Four’s perspective.

Each brief story explores the world of the Divergent series through the eyes of the mysterious but charismatic Tobias Eaton, revealing previously unknown facets of his personality, backstory and relationships.



Why I want to read it

 Most people that have read the Divergent series would probably agree with me that a story told from Four's perspective would be awesome. I read the Transfer and absolutely loved it. So of course I just have to read more about Four/ Tobias.



 What books are you waiting on? If you have a WoW pick of your own please share the link.




No comments:

Post a Comment