-->

Friday, November 29, 2013

Book Blogger Hop, #18 - Do you leave a link back to your blog when you participate in weekly memes?



Book Blogger Hop

 The Book Blogger Hop is hosted over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.


Here's what you do:

1.) Post on your blog answering this weeks designated question. (click here for next weeks question)

2.) Enter the link to your post in the Linky list on the Ramblings of a Coffee-Addicted Writer's blog

3.) Visit other blogs on the list and comment on their posts.

4.) Be sure to find out next week's question when you post your link

Question



Do you leave a link back to your blog when you participate in weekly memes?



My Answer



  Yes I do. I like the idea of sharing my thoughts, and I always encourage people to leave their links on my blog.





Whats your answer? Please feel free to share with me. As always, thanks for reading.


1 comment:

  1. I ALWAYS leave a link. I want folks to easily find me and I like to easily find them.

    My link to my post is below. :)

    Have a great weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete