Here are the bookish things I have been up to for November 2013. Everything in green is a link, so click on it :)
Reviews
Controlling the Dead by Annie Walls | Supernova by Elizabeth Sharp
Saving Raphael Santiago by Cassandra Clare & Sarah Rees Brennan | Red Blood Road by Moira Young
Memes
The Initiate by Veronica Roth
Do you leave a link back to your blog when you participate in weekly memes?
Heaven by V. C. Andrews
Mo_Books News
It feels great to be back, even if it I have been a little slow on getting my posts up. If you curious as to why there's been such little activity on my blog for the last month just click on this 'Where I've been' ' link.
I singed up for a new blog tour for Witch Fall by Amber Argyle Its the prequel to the Witch Song series and I'm excited to start reading it. Look for my stop in January 17th 2014, it will be my first tour of the new year.
Well that about wraps things up. As always people, thanks for reading.

Controlling the Dead by Annie Walls | Supernova by Elizabeth Sharp
Saving Raphael Santiago by Cassandra Clare & Sarah Rees Brennan | Red Blood Road by Moira Young
Memes
The Initiate by Veronica Roth
Do you leave a link back to your blog when you participate in weekly memes?
Heaven by V. C. Andrews
Mo_Books News
It feels great to be back, even if it I have been a little slow on getting my posts up. If you curious as to why there's been such little activity on my blog for the last month just click on this 'Where I've been' ' link.
I singed up for a new blog tour for Witch Fall by Amber Argyle Its the prequel to the Witch Song series and I'm excited to start reading it. Look for my stop in January 17th 2014, it will be my first tour of the new year.
Well that about wraps things up. As always people, thanks for reading.

No comments:
Post a Comment