-->

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday, #25 - The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare & Holly Black




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by  Breaking the Spine showcasing upcoming books that we are waiting, often impatiently, to be released.

My WoW pick this week is....





The Iron Trial (Magisterium #1) by Cassandra Clare & Holly Black
Expected Release date - October 2nd 2014
Published by by Doubleday Children's Books
Hardcover, 400 pages
Add it to Goodreads


Description (from Goodreads)

Twelve-year-old Callum Hunt has grown up knowing three rules by heart. Never trust a magician. Never pass a test a magician gives you. And never let a magician take you to the Magisterium. Callum is about to break all the rules. And when he does, his life will change in ways he can’t possibly imagine.



Why I want to read it

 I know that this book is not going to be released until next fall, and I try to post WoW choices that will be released in a few months but for this I couldn't resist. Cassandra Clare is one of my favourite authors, so when discovered this little gem I got excited. The short synopsis was all it took to place this book on my I need to have it list.



 What books are you waiting on? If you have a WoW pick of your own please share the link.




10 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Kate, thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. I wasn't aware that Cassandra Clare had a new book coming out. It sounds really good.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a pleasant surprise for me Grace. That's why I couldn't resist posting about it right away. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  3. Thanks Shane :-) happy Wednesday to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea Clare had a new series coming out, sounds like something worth checking out. Great WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pick! I like Cassandra´s and Holly´s books.
    Thanks for visiting My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you'll love this when you get your hands on it! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited for this one too! Love Cassandra Clare <3
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still haven't read anything by either of these authors. I do have a copy of The Coldest Girl in Coldtown which I need to read...one of these days.

    I hope your wait doesn't feel too painfully long. :)

    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete