-->

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday, #26 - The Guard by Kiera Cass





Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by  Breaking the Spine showcasing upcoming books that we are waiting, often impatiently, to be released.

My WoW pick this week is....





The Guard (The Selection #2.5) by Kiera Cass
Expected Release date - February 4th 2014
Published by HarperCollins
ebook, 64 pages
Add it to Goodreads


Description (from Goodreads)

Before America Singer met Prince Maxon . . .
Before she entered the Selection . . .
She was in love with a boy named Aspen Leger.

Don't miss this digital original novella set in the captivating world of Kiera Cass's #1 New York Times bestselling Selection trilogy. This brand new 64-page story begins just after the group of Selected girls is narrowed down to the Elite and is told from Aspen's point of view. The Guard also features a teaser to The One, the thrilling conclusion to The Selection trilogy.



Why I want to read it

 This year I have developed an interest in novellas, but only the stories that are pertaining to a series that I've previously read. The Guard is definitely one that I was to check out. I liked Aspen's character in the Selection series and I am happy to have something written from his point of view. I've always felt that he never stopped loving America, that he actually loved her so much he wanted her to have a chance at a better life then he would ever be able to provide for her. I look forward to finding out what he was actually thinking.



What books are you waiting on? If you have a WoW pick of your own please share the link.




4 comments:

  1. I am also waiting for this novella. I am not a fan of Aspen so I am hoping this change my my mind about him
    My WoW

    Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Daisel I hope we both enjoy it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I can't wait for this too even though I'm Team Maxon =)
    Thanks for stopping by and I follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't read the first book of the series.
    Thanks for visiting My WOW

    ReplyDelete