-->

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Monthly Wrap Up / Mo_Books News - December 2013






 Here are the bookish things I have been up to for December 2013. Everything in green is a link, so click on it :)



Reviews

M M

Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout | All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill


M M

The Fall of Hotel Dumortby Cassandra Clare & Maureen Johnson | What to Buy the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything by by Cassandra Clare & Sarah Rees Brennan

M

Brooke by Veronica Rossi

Memes




Computer Hope

Top 10 Books I'm most excited for in 2014 | Top Books on my Winter Tbr list post


Computer Hope

The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare



Computer Hope

Holiday Edition: What book would you recommend for a Christmas present? | Holiday Edition: What books do you want for Christmas?




Mo_Books News

I already have a few great things planned for the upcoming year. First I will be participating in the Ringing in the New Year blog hop hosted by Danielle @Coffee and Characters. I will be featuring my most anticipated book of 2014 and I will have a $15 gift card up for grabs. Watch out for my post and enter for your chance to win. Contest open to Canadian residents only. 

My post for the Witch Fall blog tour will take place on January 17th 2014. This is the prequel to the Witch Song series by Amber Argyle. My stop will include my review and a few of my favourite quotes. Hope you can check it out. 

 I have a few new fresh ideas I would like to try out on the blog in 2014. Perhaps a new look or some new subjects to discuss, I'm not really sure yet. One thing that is for sure is that I cant wait to start off the new year with this truly awesome blogging community. Also be sure to have a look at my Top 5's of 2013 post just click here

Well that about wraps things up. As always people, thanks for reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment