The Book Blogger Hop is hosted over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.
Here's what you do
1.) Post on your blog answering this weeks designated question. ( click here for next weeks question )
2.) Enter the link to your post in the Linky list on the Ramblings of a Coffee-Addicted Writer's blog
3.) Visit other blogs on the list and comment on their posts.
4.) Be sure to find out next week's question when you post your link
What book would you recommend for a Christmas present?
The only Christmasy books that I have read are children's books so I wouldn't be able to pick a Christmas themed book. Something that I think would make a great gift would be something exciting to read when all of the days holiday festivities come to an end and its time to relax. I would recommend anything by Jennifer L. Armentrout. She's is a fabulous writer and versatile as well. I loved her Covenant and Lux series as well as her novel Obsession. Jennifer is also a writing machine and has new books coming out a few times this year.
Whats book do you think would make a great Christmas gift? Please feel free to share with me. As always, thanks for reading.


THANKS for stopping by my blog.
ReplyDeleteI normally do not read Christmas books, but the one I recommended was not bad.
Have a great day!!
Happy Hopping!!
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer