-->

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday, #18 - Top 2014 Releases I'm Dying to Read



 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at  The Broke and the Bookish, and for this weeks TTT here is my list of Nine 2014 Releases I'm Dying To Read.



Independent Study (The Testing #2) 
by Joelle Charbonneau
Expected Release date - January 7th 2014
Add it to Goodreads



Vitro 
by Jessica Khoury
Expected Release date - January 14th 2014
Add it to Goodreads



Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3)
by Marissa Meyer
Expected Release date - February 4th 2014
Add it to Goodreads



The One ( The Selection #3 )
by Kiera Cass
Expected Release date - May 6th 2014
Add it to Goodreads


After the End 
by Amy Plum
Expected Release date - May 6th 2014
Add it to Goodreads




City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) 
by Cassandra Clare
Expected Release date - May 27th 2014
Add it to Goodreads



The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy, #3) 
by Deborah Harkness
Expected Release date - July 15th 2014
Add it to Goodreads



Opposition (Lux, #5) 
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Expected Release date - August 5th 2014
Add it to Goodreads



The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5) 
by Rick Riordan
Expected Release date - October 7th 2014
Add it to Goodreads



 So that's what has me excited for the up coming new year. 2014 should be a great year for reading and blogging. What's your Top Ten? Please feel free to share your link below. Thanks for reading :-) 



13 comments:

  1. Gotta love Opposition! Can't believe we have to wait til August though! Nice list! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waiting can be such torture :-[ thanks for visiting Jessica

      Delete
  2. Great list! Opposition made my list too and I really want to start the Lunar Chronicles series

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lunar Chronicles is a excellent fairytale retelling with a sci fi mix up. I hope you enjoy them. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  3. Lots of great picks. I have to read The Testing and Independent Study because I have an ARC of Graduation Day - have heard it's a really great series and I'm excited for that one! I'm excited to read Vitro and One - finally will get to see how it all ends for America! Great list, you picked some really great books. Thanks for stopping by my post =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so jealous of you right now. Hope you love them :-) thanks for visiting

      Delete
  4. Cress is on my list too, I love the Lunar Chronicles! I've got to read The One to find out how the author wraps up the trilogy, and After the End looks amazing too! All of the books have such awesome covers! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2013/12/02/2014/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can be such a sucker for a great cover sometimes lol and I agree that there are some beauties on the list. Thanks for leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool list, Monique! Cress is really good, and I absolutely agree with CoHF, The One, & After the End. If you have Edelweiss, After the End was put up yesterday! I hope you can snag a copy!

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up Mary. I do have Edelweiss and I'm going to check that out :-) Thanks for visiting

      Delete
  7. Oh, I totally forgot about that Amy Plum book! It sounds interesting. I've heard mixed things about the Testing. Did you like it? I'm not sure if I want to read it or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did really enjoy the Testing. Contrary to what some people have said I thought the idea was pretty original. Thanks for stopping by Erica :-)

      Delete
  8. I've been meaning to start The Lunar Chronicle series! The One didn't make my list but I'm super excited for it! Can't wait for City of Heavenly Fire! Great list!!

    Thanks for visiting my post!

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete