It has been quite sometime since I have done a Sunday Treasures post. I'm not sure why because I love showing off new books that I get. These are the two newest treasures that have recently obtained.
Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth
Release date - Published October 22nd 2013
Published by Katherine Tegen Books
Source - Purchased
Add it to Goodreads
Finally I was able to pick this up at Coles the other day. I've been avoiding reading reviews because I don't want to be accidentally spoiled. So I can't wait to finally start it.
Into the Fire (The Ending, #2) by Lindsey Fairleigh & Lindsey Pogue
Release date - November 22nd 2013
Published by L2 Books
Source - NetGalley
Add it to Goodreads
I read the first book in the series After the End (Click here for my review) , and I found the story to be intriguing. It ended on a big cliffhanger and I just need to know what happens next.
Did you get any new treasures of your own recently? I would love it if you would share with me what they were. Just leave me a comment :-) Thanks for reading.

I've been avoiding Allegiant spoilers too. I want absolutely nothing to do with them. I may avoid the book itself for awhile as well, but I am looking forward to completing the series!
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way Kaitlin. It might be a little while before I end up reading it but I'm glad I got it so I will be able to do so when I want. Thanks for commenting.
Delete