It's hard to believe that 2013 is at an end. This is the year that I finally became more involved in the bookish community and started my blog. I'm excited to start the new year off with a little more experience and a better understanding of the blogging world. Below is a list of all my favourite top 5's for 2013 and other little tidbits. You can also find reviews for each of the books listed in the books reviews label on the right side of my blog, it should be around the bottom of this post.
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯
Til the World Ends by Julie Kagawa
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯
Taking on the Dead by Annie Walls
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯
Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯
Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯
Covenant series by Jennifer Armentrout / Red Blood Road by Moira Young / Taking on the Dead by Annie Walls / Entangled by Amy Rose Capetta / Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
I read and reviewed books for quite a few new to me authors this past year. I loved discovering all of them and these are my favourite:
Katie Hamstead -
Kiya: Hope of the Pharaoh
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯
Lindsey Fairleigh -
Echo
✯ ✯ ✯
After the End
✯ ✯ ✯
Into the Fire
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯
Annie Walls -
Taking on the Dead,
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯
Controlling the Dead
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯
Beth Revis -
Across the Universe
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯
A Million Suns
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯
Shades of Earth
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯
As They Slip Away
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯
Veronica Rossi -
Under the Never Sky
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯
Through the Ever Night
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯
Brooke
✯ ✯ ✯
Books read: 67
First book read: Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Last book read: Witch Fall by Amber Argyle
Favourite author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Most books read by a single author: Jennifer L. Armentrout(10)
Most memorable character: a tie between
Daemon Black Lux series & Kansas City Sunshine Moore Famished trilogy
There it is folks. That is what I considered to be the best of my 2013 reading experience. What were your best moments? Did you read a book that stands out from the rest? Share your thoughts with me.






Congrats on reading 67 books! And I'm so glad you liked Clockwork Princess! Its my favorite book :)
ReplyDeleteI also nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can check out the post here..
http://angelic-reviews.blogspot.ca/2014/01/liebster-award-2.html
I know you've been nominated before, so you don't have to answer if you don't want to! But I just thought you deserved it for having such an awesome blog :)
Happy New Year!!