-->

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Review - What to Buy the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything by Cassandra Clare & Sarah Rees Brennan




What to Buy the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything (The Bane Chronicles #8) by Cassandra Clare & Sarah Rees Brennan
Release date - November 19th 2013
Published by Margaret K. McElderry Books
ebook, 40 pages
Add it to Goodreads


Description (from Goodreads)

Magnus Bane may or may not be dating Alec Lightwood, but he definitely needs to find him the perfect birthday present.

Set in the time between City of Ashes and City of Glass, warlock Magnus Bane is determined to find the best birthday present possible for Alec Lightwood, the Shadowhunter he may or may not be dating. And he’s also got to deal with the demon he’s conjured up for a very irritating client . . .


My Review

 This was a very intriguing story and I adored it. It shows how much affection Magnus has for Alec and shares a little of their private moments together. It's actually pretty cute to see Magnus so stressed out over what to get Alec for his birthday. The part when he is taking to Catarina on the phone was one of my favourites because Magnus kind of just starts babbling on about his situation. That's how you can tell just how smitten he is.

The part with the daemon was fun, I enjoyed Isabelle's conversation with Magnus and the part that takes place at Taki's was superb. This was absolutely one of my favourite novellas in the Magnus Bane chronicles.

I give this a 4 out of 5 stars.
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ 



You may also be interested in these reviews



What Really Happened in Peru 
The Runaway Queen 
 Saving Raphael Santiago | The Fall of Hotel Dumort 
by Cassandra Clare,
 Sara Rees Brennan & Maureen Johnson


Places you can find the authors

Links

Cassandra Clare
Website | Twitter | Goodreads


Sarah Rees Brennan
Website | Twitter | Goodreads





2 comments:

  1. OMG I love your blog! I've been getting around to reading the Bane Chronicles but I haven't had much time :/
    I followed you on GFC and Bloglovin :)
    If you want you can check me out at http://angelic-reviews.blogspot.ca/
    Cant wait to read more of your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's comments like yours that makes every moment of my life as a blogger worth it. Thank you so much :-D I stopped by your blog and followed you back. I noticed Into the Still Blue is next on your TBR, I look forward to reading your review.

    ReplyDelete