HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope everyone is feeling alright this morning ;-) I'm pretty excited to be kicking off 2014 with the Ringing in the New Year Blog Hop hosted by Danielle over at
Coffee and Characters .
There are a lot of fantastic books set for release this year in 2014. It was a difficult choice to narrow it down to just one to feature in this post. After thinking on it for a while I decided that my most anticipated read for the new year is....
Opposition (Lux #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Expected Release - August 5th 2014
Published by - Entangled Teen
Paperback, 400 pages
Description
In the stunning climax to the bestselling Lux series, Daemon and Katy join forces with an unlikely enemy to ensure the survival of not only their love for each other, but the future of all mankind. Opposition will bring forth a new dawn to the Lux universe, where man must stand with alien to survive, and the future, no matter the outcome, will never be the same.
I 100% love the Lux series! I was blown away by how much I enjoyed Origin, #4 in the series so I'm very eager to read the conclusion of Katy and Daemon's story. I'm also dying to see the cover when it gets released. Part of what makes this such a great series is that its easy flowing and fast paced with a superb plot and excellent character development. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who likes sci fi, paranormal, young adult.
If your interested in my reviews for the entire Lux series just click on the links below.
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Now for the fun part.
I'm giving away one gift card for chapters/Indigo or kobo worth $15 so you'll be able to get that special book that you've had your eye on. This contest is open to Canadian residents. Enter for your chance to win.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Be sure to check out the other stops on the hop by clicking on the links below. That way you will have a chance to win more great prizes. Happy New Year everyone!
This is a Blog Hop!
You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 14 hrs, 59 min (12/22/2013 11:59 PM North America - Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time)
What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...
Opposition (Lux #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Expected Release - August 5th 2014
Published by - Entangled Teen
Paperback, 400 pages
Description
In the stunning climax to the bestselling Lux series, Daemon and Katy join forces with an unlikely enemy to ensure the survival of not only their love for each other, but the future of all mankind. Opposition will bring forth a new dawn to the Lux universe, where man must stand with alien to survive, and the future, no matter the outcome, will never be the same.
I 100% love the Lux series! I was blown away by how much I enjoyed Origin, #4 in the series so I'm very eager to read the conclusion of Katy and Daemon's story. I'm also dying to see the cover when it gets released. Part of what makes this such a great series is that its easy flowing and fast paced with a superb plot and excellent character development. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who likes sci fi, paranormal, young adult.
If your interested in my reviews for the entire Lux series just click on the links below.
Now for the fun part.
3.
| |
13.
| |
15.
|
16.
|
You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 14 hrs, 59 min (12/22/2013 11:59 PM North America - Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time)
What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...







I can't wait for the Opposition to come out, but I still have to read the other book in the series!! Also I cant wait for City of Heavenly Fire to come out! I'm sure both will be amazing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting an awesome giveaway!
-Aneta
CoHF is another great book on my must read list. Great choice Aneta!
DeleteI'm way looking forward to Lady Thief by A. C. Gaughen :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't heard of this one but I love the tiltle. Thanks for entering Cassandra :-)
DeleteKaren Moning's Burned
ReplyDeleteIs this the Fever series? I've had my eye on it for awhile now. Thanks for your comment.
DeleteSilver Shadows by Richelle Mead! Thanks for the giveaway! :D
ReplyDeleteAnother great pick January :-) thanks for entering my giveaway.
Deletethe king
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering :-)
DeleteI'm most excited about Sweet Reckoning and Ignite Me! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteBoth two series I haven't started yet but I plan on starting Shatter Me very soon. Thanks for stopping by :-D
DeleteI'm looking forward to Jill Shalvis' newest in her Lucky Harbor series, Once In A Lifetime!
ReplyDeleteI've never read anything by Jill Shalvis, I will have to check her out.
DeleteI'm excited for Lori Foster's Dash of Peril and Julie James' It Happened One Wedding.
ReplyDeleteThank you for being part of the hop! Love seeing Canadian only giveaways :)
Great picks Ada I hope you love them :-) Thanks for entering.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to Oblivion by Kelly Creagh!
ReplyDeleteNice pick Debbie, I hope you love it :-)
DeleteI too can not wait for Opposition because i am a HUGE HUGE HUGE Obsidian fan. As well as Cohf and Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins because I sigh for Kai
ReplyDeleteWendy Higgins has been on my TBR for so long. I hope I can get to it some day soon. Thanks for commenting.
DeleteCress by Marissa Meyer and any of the Morganville Vampires books!!
ReplyDeleteI'm dying to read Cress! I just finished Glitches, a Lunar Chronicles novella, and it made me want it even more. Thanks for your comment.
DeleteI'm looking forward to Rule Breaker: A Novel of the Breeds by Lora Leigh.
ReplyDeleteExcellent choice Sherry :-) Thanks for entering my giveaway.
DeleteI'm mostly looking forward too is "Into the still blue"
ReplyDelete