-->

Friday, January 24, 2014

Book Blogger Hop - Do you think you will ever read every book in your TBR stack?



Book Blogger Hop

 The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Billy over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.


Here's what you do

1.) Post on your blog answering this weeks designated question. ( click here for next weeks question )

2.) Enter the link to your post in the Linky list on the Ramblings of a Coffee-Addicted Writer's blog

3.) Visit other blogs on the list and comment on their posts.

4.) Be sure to find out next week's question when you post your link

Question



Do you think you will ever read every book in your TBR stack?



My Answer


 

  Honestly no, my TBR list is so darn long. Combined with the fact that I'm always finding new books to add to it and signing up for blog tours, something will probably get left behind. I do make a valid attempt to work my way through them all though.







Whats your answer this week? Please feel free to share with me. As always, thanks for reading.


7 comments:

  1. That's one thing I've noticed since becoming a book blogger… there is a lot on (which is great) i.e. book tours, so that TBR pile is growing and growing. Happy reading Monique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you Peggy! Good luck with your TBR and thanks for stopping by :-)

      Delete
  2. There is no way that will ever happen for me. I finish one and three get added. All writers everywhere would have to stop writing, I would have to live to be over 100, read full time all day every day and it still would not happen. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Every time my TBR stack gets shorter, I find a ton of new books that sound amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the same boat, I try to be optimistic but there are just so many interesting books in the world and so little time to read them all! My response is here: http://reading2011.blogspot.com/2014/01/book-blogger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This question is ridiculous! lol
    I don't think there's a person alive (that loves to read) will ever find an ending to their TBR list!
    check out my complete answer~~ http://bookhangoversbb.blogspot.com/

    Happy Reading Y'all!
    P.S. And never let those TBR lists end!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, those Blog Tours don't help as well.

    Thanks for stopping by Vonnie's Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete