Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. I'm not really the kind of person that makes New Years resolutions but I do have a few new things I would like to tackle on my blog this year. These are the Top Four Goals/Resolutions I have for 2014.
#1 - Author Spotlights
I would love to get in contact with some of my favourite authors and have a little fun with some questions and maybe getting to know a little about them. Of course I will also feature all of the books that I've read by the specific author. I'm excited to start working on my first post.
#2 - New look
I'm pretty happy with the look of my blog. I like to keep things simple but still have it be appealing to the eye. So I won't be doing anything to drastic, big changes make me uneasy.
#3 - More Blog Tours
I'm hoping to start participating in at least one or two blog tours a month. That will still give time to read books from NetGalley as well as my own personal choices.
#4 Read More Blogs
When it comes to blogging I tend to focus more on my posts and which books I'm reading. I would like to start reading and being involved with more bloggers. I recently discovered a great new way to read more blogs and share the content with others. While on twitter a few weeks ago I noticed a mention with the hash tag 1hour10blogs and immediately wanted to join in. I asked the creator Michelle (@Ya_bookworm07) If it was a random thing you could do anytime and she said it was but she would like to one day have it be a organized event.
As small as it may be that's my list for this week. Do you make resolutions for the new year? If so fill me in on what they are. Thanks for reading


No comments:
Post a Comment