-->

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Quotable Thursdays - Glitches by Marissa Meyer





 Quotable Thursdays  is a meme created here at Mo_Books where I like to pick a quote or two from a great book (be careful not to choose spoilers) and explain why you like them.

 My pick this week is:


Glitches (Lunar Chronicles #, 0.5) by Marissa Meyer



 “You won’t have to worry about me, then. I don’t think I can cry anymore.” She hesitated. “Maybe I never could.”
“Is that so? How peculiar. Perhaps it’s a programming glitch.”
She stared down into Iko’s single sensor. “A programming glitch.”
“Sure. You have programming, don’t you?” She lifted a spindly arm and gestured toward Cinder’s steel prosthetic. “I have a glitch, too. Sometimes I forget that I’m not human. I don’t think that happens to most androids.” I don’t think that happens to most androids.” - Cinder & Iko  




Why I like it

  I just read this book a few weeks ago and I instantly fell in love with this quote. I seriously had an "awww" moment after reading it. Iko is definitely my favourite secondary character in the Lunar Chronicles and from this quote you can tell what a special android she is. Iko may be made of metal and wires but somehow she managed to evolve into something that was more human than machine.


If this quote has grabbed your interest read my review for it  Here
Read it for free  Here


 Thanks for stopping by my Quotable Thursday :-). If anyone know of any great quotes please share with me and join in the fun with your own QT.



get the InLinkz code




2 comments:

  1. I really really want to read this series! BADLY!
    I'm need to get on that!
    Thanks for sharing another Quotable Thursday :)
    You know I had to mention Red Rising again on my blog LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gush a lot about some of my favs too Michelle. Thanks for participating again! I love getting to share my QT with you. :-D

      Delete