-->

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Monthly Wrap up / Mo_Books News - January 2014





 Monthly Wrap Up/ Mo_Books News for January 2014. Everything in green is a link, so click on it :)










Into the Fire by Lindsey Fairleigh & Lindsey Pouge | Kiya: Mother of a King by Katie Hamstead | Unchained by J. Lynn | Witch Fall by Amber Argyle



Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau | Glitches by Marissa Meyer | The Mark of the Dragonfly by Jaleigh Johnson







Top Four Goals/Resolutions I have for 2014 | Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want To Live In & Characters I'd Never Want To Trade Places With





The Taking by Kimberly Derting | Graduation Day by Joelle Charbonneau | The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness | Branded by Katie Hamstead


Computer Hope




The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa

“Step into my parlor, said the spider to the fly. We have a lot to talk about.” - Sarren
Find out why I liked it Here



Glitches by Marissa Meyer

“You won’t have to worry about me, then. I don’t think I can cry anymore.” She hesitated. “Maybe I never could.”“Is that so? How peculiar. Perhaps it’s a programming glitch.” She stared down into Iko’s single sensor. “Aprogramming glitch.”“Sure. You have programming, don’t you?” She lifted a spindly arm and gestured toward Cinder’s steel prosthetic. “I have a glitch, too. Sometimes I forget that I’m not human. I don’t think that happens to most androids.” - Cinder & Iko 
Find out why I liked it Here 

Computer Hope

Are you a book blogger purist? | Do you think you will ever read every book in your TBR stack? 




Book vs Movie The Flowers in the Attic

Cover Reveal - The Fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris

January New Releases 






  Hey everyone! First thing that I want to do is thank you guys, my wonderful readers. I have been getting a lot if love and comments lately and it has really put me in a fabulous mood. I love blogging and all of the kind comments I've been receiving has especially encouraged me to work harder. A special thank you goes out to Michelle from  Book Hangovers Blabs Books for being the first person to pick up my Quotable Thursdays meme. * Thanks Chicky :-D * My QT post has always been a monthly meme before but since Michelle has joined in I've decided to do it biweekly. I also added a Linky so anyone that would like to join in can share their links, which I will keep open for 2 weeks at a time.

  I started for great new reading challenges for this year. Is signing up for challenges something you do in the new year? There is my pledge on Goodreads to finish 65 novels & the pledge to read 65 novels on 50 Book Pledge. The NetGalley & Edwissis challenge to read all of those books waiting to be read on my reading list. To find out further details check out my 2014 Reading Challenges.
The last challenge is one that requires me to reading all of the half read series I started but didn't continue on with or I'm waiting for the last book to be published. Need more details? Check out this post
2014 Series Challenge.

  As I stated last month I would really like to revamp the look of Mo_Books and I have been hard at work trying to create something that is true to me. I want someone to look at it and think 'this blog is totally Monique'. Do you know how many backgrounds there are out there? To put it simply I will say a lot! I'm hoping to finish off all of the designing aspects for next month. I can't wait to unveil my new look.

As always, thanks for reading!



2 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet! Thanks for mentioning me hun a bun :) I feel so special lol!!! I'm also doing a challenge where I'm trying to finish/start series that I need to complete or that I want to start and finish this year. I'm doing it with one of my groups on Goodreads.
    I'm so super excited for your new look!! I bet it'll look fantastic ♥
    again THANK YOU for the shout out!!! Have a fabulous Day xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No thank you necessary Michelle but your welcome :-D I really like the concept of a series reading challenge because I often wait for the entire series to get published then read them one after another. Sorry for the late reply, the weekends are my comment catch up day :-)
      Happy Sunday!

      Delete