-->

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Quotable Thursdays, #9 - The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa





 Quotable Thursdays  is a meme created here at Mo_Books where I like to pick a quote or two from a great book (be careful not to choose one with spoilers) and explain why you like them.

 My pick this week is:


The Prisoner of The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden,#2) by Julie Kagawa



“Step into my parlor, said the spider to the fly. We have a lot to talk about.”
 - Sarren









Why I like it

  I absolutely love this series! Julie Kagawa managed to perfectly create a character that is the ultimate psychopath. Combined with the fact that Sarrin is a powerful vampire with a huge score to settle and with no second thought of the chaos that he ensues, makes him even more terrifying. This quote really did give me the willies. The scene that this quote took place in was a intense moment and of course Ally never backed down and stood her ground.


If this quote has grabbed your interest read my review for it here
Add it to Goodreads

Other books in The Blood of Eden Series:




'Til the World Ends, #0.5
My review - Add it to Goodreads
The Immortal Rules, #1 -
Add it to Goodreads









 Thanks for stopping by my Quotable Thursday :-). If anyone know of any great quotes please share with me and join in the fun with your own QT.



2 comments:

  1. OMG! Yay! Am I really the first person to join you doing QT??? Let's get more people lol!!!
    HAPPY READING xoxox
    P.S. Looking forward to next Quotable Thursday :)
    bookhangoversbb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once again thanks so much for joining in. I'm slightly guilty of being a willy nilly poster sometimes on my blog and I usually only post a QT once a month. If your interested in participating I can make it a biweekly thing and get a Linky to cross reference our posts. Have a great weekend Michelle!

      Delete