-->

Friday, January 10, 2014

Book Blogger Hop, #21 - Are you a book blogger purist?



Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.


Here's what you do

1.) Post on your blog answering this weeks designated question. ( click here for next weeks question )

2.) Enter the link to your post in the Linky list on the Ramblings of a Coffee-Addicted Writer's blog

3.) Visit other blogs on the list and comment on their posts.

4.) Be sure to find out next week's question when you post your link

Question



Are you a book blogger purist? Do you only have book related posts or do you review/post on anything/everything that catches your eye?



My Answer



 
Yes, I would say I am a book purist. My blog is all about everything bookish or something that ties into reading. I post book reviews, participate in book tours, blitzs and hops. I also post about novels I look forward to reading and make lists about various topics.





What do you post about? Please feel free to share with me. As always, thanks for reading.


11 comments:

  1. I am not a book blogging purist. I blog about books and purses (and fitness goals and journey along with a few rants) But books are the main focus of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Books and purses seem like a great combo to me :-)

      Delete
  2. I am a book purist too. :) Mostly everything on my blog is about books.

    ENJOY your weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's awesome!! I do about the same thing too. Though I do jump on to the randomness train I try to make it enjoyable for the readers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great to spice things up once in a while. Thanks for visiting my hop.

      Delete
  4. Rock on fellow book purist!

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I'm quite a new book blogger and intent to be a purist, I do have other blogs relating to my other interests. Hope you don't mind, I saw the Book Blogger Hop on your side first and joined in and copied. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more the merrier Peggy. Glad to see you join in the fun :-)

      Delete
  6. I'm not a book blogging purist. I blog mainly about cool literary gifts I find on the Web - so, my blog is not a traditional book review blog :)
    New GFC follower

    ReplyDelete