Here are some of the books that are scheduled for release during the month of
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Independent Study ( The Testing #2 ) by Joelle Charbonneau
Expected Release date - January 7th 2014
Published by HMH Books for Young Readers
Add it to Goodreads
I loved The Testing, the first book in this series. Students getting hand picked to have their intelligent levels tested - with horrifying methods. All to see who is bright enough to one day become societies leaders and perhaps find a cure for the now toxic Earth. It was a wonderful page turner and left me totally wanting more.
Unhinged (Splintered #2) by A.G. Howard
Expected Release date - January 7th 2014
Published by Amulet
Add it to Goodreads
Even though I haven't started this series yet I have heard many wonderful things about it. I was going to wait until all of the books were published to start them, but I might break down and start them earlier.
Vitro by Jessica Khoury
Expected Release date - January 14th 2014
Published by Razorbil
Add it to Goodreads
Jessica Khrouy is a wonderful writer and I have enjoyed her work before. I thought that the plot of Vitro sounded good and I'm very interested in reading another book by Jessica.
Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi
Expected Release date - January 28th 2014
Published by HarperCollins
Add it to Goodreads
It's almost here! I love both Perry and Aria's characters so I'm anxious to see how their story ends.
These are the books that I am most interested in this month. For a complete list of the top 200 most popular new releases for January, here's a link https://www.goodreads.com/book/popular_by_date/2014/1?id=2014/January







I keep seeing Independent Study all over. I feel like I've never heard of The Testing (yes, I live in a box). I think I may need to check it out...
ReplyDeleteI definitely recommend it to any YA, dystopian fan. Thanks so much for commenting.
DeleteI'm so torn about The Testing! Some people love it and some people hate it, so I really don't know if I should give it a try or not. Vitro seems awesome, the plot sounds so interesting! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to get interested in a book that has mixed reviews sometimes :( Luckily I read this book early, before the hype and I adored it. Thanks for stopping by Erica.
Delete