-->

Friday, January 31, 2014

Book Blogger Hop - When you receive new books in the mail, do the older ones get moved to the bottom of your list or do go strictly "by the book" and keep your list with older books first and then the new ones?



Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.


Here's what you do

1.) Post on your blog answering this weeks designated question. ( click here for next weeks question )

2.) Enter the link to your post in the Linky list on the Ramblings of a Coffee-Addicted Writer's blog

3.) Visit other blogs on the list and comment on their posts.

4.) Be sure to find out next week's question when you post your link

Question



When you receive new books in the mail, do the older ones get moved to the bottom of your list or do go strictly "by the book" and keep your list with older books first and then the new ones?



My Answer


 

  It actually depends on how much I want to read the book in question. If it's something I've been waiting on it goes right to the top. If its something that can wait I stick it on the list somewhere. I'm always moving the position of books in my TBR because it really depends on what mood I'm in when I decided what to read next.







 Whats your answer? Please feel free to share with me. As always, thanks for reading.


5 comments:

  1. Moods rock!!! Great way to organize...nice and easy and fun. :)

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer. I'm pretty much the same way.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Page @ Never Enough Shelf Space

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 'what mood I'm in' seems to be a popular method :) but it also makes sense, as we don't' always feel to read romance, or might not feel like reading anything crime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I jump around my TBR pile too! It's all about what the mood I'm in says to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I jump around too... lots of random factors contribute to when a book gets read

    ReplyDelete