-->

Saturday, February 1, 2014

New Releases - February 2014




  February is going to be a great month from new release books, especially the 4th, that's when Cress finally comes out yay!. There are also some other fantastic novels being released and I put together a list of the books that I am most excited about. These are books that are scheduled for release during the month of






Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer | Be with Me (Want for You #2) by J. Lynn | The Guard (The Selection #2.5) by Kiera Cass | Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi





Branded by Katie Hamstead





White Hot Kiss (Dark Elements #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout | Rise of a New Dynasty (KIYA Trilogy #3) by Katie Hamstead


For a complete list of the top 200 most popular new releases for February click on this link https://www.goodreads.com/book/popular_by_date/2013/12?id=2013/December


Butterfly Charm photo Moniquebcharm.gif

2 comments:

  1. I'm super excited to start reading the Lunar Chronicles :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a wonderful new twist on some great old stories. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I did. Thanks for stopping by Val.

      Delete