-->

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday Treasures, #21






 Good day and welcome to my Sunday Treasures. This is the post where I love showing off (& bragging) about the books that I have received over the past few weeks. Hopefully you will find something that catches your eye. Click on the covers to be directed to the book's Goodreads page.




Purchased

 

Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes / Alienated by Melissa Landers



Borrowed 


Pawn by Aimee Carter



Gifted


These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner / Sticks, Stones and Dragon Bones by Evelyn Ink





 What do you think of my new books? Have you read any of them before? Let me know in the comments below.




4 comments:

  1. All of these look so interesting, I look forward to hearing your thoughts on them!
    Also: I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!

    Check out this link if you want to participate:
    http://chasedbymyimagination.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katrina!!! I'm so touched you thought of me :-D unfortunately right now I'm way to swamped to participate but I really appreciate the thought.

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed These Broken Stars and have read excellent reviews of Alienated and Falling Kingdoms both. I hope you enjoy these; happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy with my haul this week! Now I just need to find time to read them lol. Thanks so much for your comment Keertana :-)

      Delete