Welcome to another edition of Sunday Treasures. I'm pretty happy to show off the books that I have received over the past few weeks. Hopefully you will find something that catches your eye. Click on the covers to be directed to the book's Goodreads page.
Books I Received For Review
The Memory Witch (The Memory Witch #1) by Heather Topham Wood | Broken Skies (Broken Skies #1) by Theresa Kay
Stiltskin by Andrew Buckley | The Furies by Mark Alpert
Gifted
A Tale of Two Centuries (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century #2) by Rachel Harris
A special thank you to Rhonda Helms for having a giveaway on her Facebook page. I'm so lucky have won this book!
So what do you think of my haul? I'm excited to get started on them. Have you got any new treasures of your own lately? Let me know what you got :-) As always,thanks for reading.





The Memory Witch seems to be an interesting book! Nice haul!
ReplyDeleteGoldie
My Book Musings
I agree Goldie. It seems mysterious and I can be a sucker for a good witch story. Thanks for your comment, I love hearing from my readers.
DeleteHave a great Sunday!
Stiltskin made me smile - no idea if it is suppose to raise a smile, but only from the title it did :) And Congratulations on your win!
ReplyDelete