Quotable Thursdays is a meme created here at Mo_Books where I like to pick a quote or two from a great book ( be careful not to choose spoilers ) and explain why you like them.
My pick this week is:
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
“ .....for my father there was only ever one woman he loved, and it was her for him, or nothing. You are that for me. I love you, and I will only ever love you until I die—” - Will Herondale
“For this I would have been damned forever. For this I would have given up everything.” - Will Herondale
Why I like it
These quotes were intensely emotional for me. The first one is the sweetest thing I've ever heard and furthered my love of Will more, if that's even possible. When I read the second quote I almost exploded! It was impossible to wipe the grin off my face! I don't really believe that these quotes are spoilery because it was no secret that Will had feelings for Tessa and besides it's all about the moments when they happen, which of course I won't say.
If this quote has grabbed your interest read my review HERE
Thanks for stopping by my Quotable Thursday :-). If anyone know of any great quotes please share with me and join in the fun with your own QT.

Don't you just love quotes that make you swoon!?!?! *sigh*
ReplyDeleteI really want to read this series by Cassandra Clare, more so than The Mortal Instrument's series. Do you prefer one series over the other or are they equally as good???
Check out my Quotable Quotes. They're ones that will make you swoon too! lol
Always a pleasure chica ♥
I know these quotes definitely made me melt. I liked the Infernal Devices series much more then the Mortal Instruments. If I could do it all over again I will have started with TID first, there are just so many connections between the characters in both series it may have been easy to read the prequel series first. Thanks for stopping by and linking up Michelle, your such a peach ;-) xo
DeleteAwesome to know! I heard that quite a few people like TID more than TMI.
DeleteI'm interested now. Hmmmmmmm
I might have to decide for myself!!!!
Mwwwuuuuhaaa haaa haaaa
xoxo ♥
Trust me there's no resisting the awesomeness of William Herondale *sigh* ;-)
Delete