-->

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by  Breaking the Spine showcasing upcoming books that we are waiting, often impatiently, to be released.

My WoW pick this week is....





The Forever Song  (Blood of Eden #3)
  by Julie Kagawa
Expected Release date - April 15th 2014
Published by Harlequin Teen
Hardcover, 304 pages
Add it to Goodreads


Description (from Goodreads)

VENGEANCE WILL BE HERS

Allison Sekemoto once struggled with the question: human or monster?

With the death of her love, Zeke, she has her answer.

MONSTER

Allie will embrace her cold vampire side to hunt down and end Sarren, the psychopathic vampire who murdered Zeke. But the trail is bloody and long, and Sarren has left many surprises for Allie and her companions—her creator, Kanin, and her blood brother, Jackal. The trail is leading straight to the one place they must protect at any cost—the last vampire-free zone on Earth, Eden. And Sarren has one final, brutal shock in store for Allie.

In a ruined world where no life is sacred and former allies can turn on you in one heartbeat, Allie will face her darkest days. And if she succeeds, triumph is short-lived in the face of surviving forever alone



Why I want to read it

  I would totally punch a cute little panda in the face if it meant I could read this book now, just kidding lol. But seriously I'm dying to read this book. I've been following this series since the Immortal Rules was first published and I have loved each book.



  What books are you waiting on? If you have a WoW pick of your own please share the link.




4 comments:

  1. A Julie Kagawa book! I love her work! This sounds interesting. Great choice! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love this series, it so different from her iron fey series. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. How many series does Julie Kagawa have? I haven't heard of this one so thank you for sharing! My WoW is part of a series too, which I think the anticipation for is a lot worst than just some books debut. A series you are invested in!!!! RIGHT?!?! lol
    Stop on by girl Book Hangovers Blabs Books Design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has 3 series that I know of, the Iron Fey, an Iron Fey spin off (not positive on the name) and the Blood of Eden, which is my personal favourite. You should definitely give these books a go.

      Delete