-->

Monday, February 3, 2014

Ringing in the New Year Giveaway Winner.





 This past month was the first time I've ever thrown a giveaway. I participated in Ringing in the New Year blog hop where I featured my most anticipated read of 2014 and offered up a $15 gift card for Chapters/ Indigo or kobo (click here to read the post).This contest was open to Canadian residents. Now to announce the winner!!


Glitter text

Congratulations January! Thank you for entering. I sent you a email and if you could kindly respond as soon as possible I will mail you your gift card. I hope you'll let me know what you buy with it. Happy Monday!

 To all of you that entered, commented and followed me, thank you to you too! I have a Blogoversary coming up in March and I plan on having some giveaways all month. So you have more chances to enter and win :-D  As always, thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment