-->

Friday, February 7, 2014

2014 Series Reading Challenge Progress Report for January





 Before I started writing my Series Challenge update post I started getting the feeling that forgot about some of the series that I planed on reading. So I hopped on to my Goodreads page to investigate further. I am so glad I did because I forgot about a ton of books that I've been waiting on. Since the majority of books that I read are part of a series I knew from looking at my list that it should have been way longer. So here's my new revised list. (I will update every month)

 In my list I've indicated how many books I have planned to read in 2014 and I've also included all of my reviews for the other books in the series. I started some of these series before I started blogging so if you don't see a review for a book that's why (those books were read in 2011/2012)

 Everything highlighted in the reviews section are books completed this year.




The series I want to finish:


Opposition (Lux) - Jennifer Armentrout (1)
Reviews
Shadows (novella)
Obsidian
Onyx
Origin
Opal

City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments) by Cassandra Clare (1)


Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky,#3) by Veronica Rossi (1) + Roar and Liv (novella) (1)
Reviews
Roar and Liv (novella)
Under the Never Sky
Through the Ever Night
Brooke (novella)
Into the Still Blue


Allegiant (Divergent) by Veronica Roth (1)+ The Intiate, The Son & The Traitor (novellas) (3)
Reviews
Free Four: Tobias Tells the Story (novella)
The Transfer (novella)

Mother of a King & Rise of a new Dynasty (Kiya) by Katie Hamstead (2)
Reviews
Hope of the Pharaoh
Kiya: Mother of a King

Living With the Dead (The Famished) by Annie Walls (1)
Reviews
Taking on the Dead
Controlling the Dead

Rouge Hearts & Raging Storm (Dustlands) by Moria Young (2)
Reviews
Red Blood Road

Cress (Lunar Chronicles,#3) by Marissa Meyer (1)+ Glitches & The Little Android (novellas) (2)
Reviews
Glitches (novella)                         
Cress
Scarlet
The Little Android (novella)               

Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass) by Sarah J. Maas (1) + Assassins Blade (collection of novellas)
Reviews
Crown of Midnight

The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus) by Rick Riordan (1)
Review
House of Hades

The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy) by Deborah Darkness (1)

The One (Selection) by Keira Cass (1) + The Guard (novella) (1)
Reviews
The Prince (novella)
The Elite

The Forever Song (The Blood of Eden) by Julie Kagawa (1)
Reviews
Til the World Ends (novella)
The Eternity Cure

The Last Stand of the New York Institute & The Course of True Love & First Dates (Bane Chronicles collection of novellas) (2)
Reviews
What Really Happened in Peru
The Runaway Queen
Vampires, Scones and Edmund Herondale
The Midnight Heir
The Rise of Hotel Dumort
Saving Raphael Santiago
The Fall of Hotel Dumort
The Last Stand of the New York Institute

A Tale of Two Centuries & My Not So Super Sweet Life (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century) by Rachel Harris (2)
Reviews
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century

Independent Study & Graduation Day (The Testing) by Joelle Charbonneau (2)
Reviews
The Testing
Independent Study



Series I want to start (&finish):

Legend series by Marie Lu (3)

Shatter Me series by Taraeh Mafi (3)


I have 4 books towards my goal in January.
Series completed to date - 0

I have read 4 (total of 8) more books towards my goal in February.
Series completed to date - 2







No comments:

Post a Comment