-->

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want To Live In & Characters I'd Never Want To Trade Places With



 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at  The Broke and the Bookish. I thought that this weeks list was a interesting one, it took some thought as to which novels I was going to choose from. This is what I've come up with for my Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want To Live In & Characters I'd NEVER Want To Trade Places With.

Top Worlds I Don't want to live in:




The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau |Into the Fire by Lindsey Fairleigh & Lindsey Progue | Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi | Divergent by Veronica Roth



Proxy by Alex London | The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa | Delirium by Lauren Oliver | The Uglies by Scott Westerfeld


Characters I would Never want to trade places with:




Celaena from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas | Sansa Stark from A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin




6 comments:

  1. I picked Game of Thrones for wouldn't want to live but it SO works for characters I wouldn't want to be!
    My TTT
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2014/01/top-ten-tuesday-tops-worlds-you-wouldnt.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Renee!

      Delete
  2. I really want to read Throne of Glass! This topic definitely gave me the heebie geebies, thinking about it and everything!
    Check mine out: http://bookhangoversbb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Throne of Glass is a good series, definitely one worth checking out. Thanks for stopping by Michelle.

      Delete
  3. OMG! I would never want to trade places with Sansa Stark! She really got the shaft there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the poor girl thought she had it all at first. Thanks for your comment Becky.

      Delete