
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish, and This week is Top
This time of the year is a crazy, willy, nilly ride in my house. There are tons of birthday parties, outdoor activities and lazy days in the sun. So I'm not sure if I will actually get to read all these wonderful books listed below. I will definitely give it my best effort though. Wish me luck ;)
In no particular order:
Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Goodreads
I seriously can not wait for the last installment of the Lux series to come out. I love so many characters from these books!
Legend by Marie Lu
Goodreads
I bought this book last year and still haven't started it yet =/
The Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truitt
I was so excited to start this book and was tried of waiting for it at the library, so I bought it, over a year ago. I have no idea why I keep forgetting about it.
These Broken Stars by Amiee Kaufman & Megan Spooner
I won this one in a contest (I can't remember which one) and its been looking gorgeous sitting on my shelf these past few months...time to start reading.
A Tale of Two Centuries by Rachel Harris
Goodreads
I won this one in a contest from author Rhonda Helms..thanks Rhonda =)
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Goodreads
I bought this one because I own probably every book written by Cassandra Clare and I needed it to finish off my collection. And to read of course lol.
Unhinged by A G Howard
I bought this because it was on sale (I'm a sucker for a sale) before I even read Splintered. But now that I have read book #1 from the series interested in finally starting this one.
Deceptive Cadence by Katie Hamstead
Goodreads
The author has had some edits to make and whatever other things that a writer needs to do along the way before the final product is finally released. But I'm hoping to be able to finally get my hands on a copy this summer.
Dark Magic by Renee Travis
This is currently on its way into my eagerly awaiting hands
Shatter Me & Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Audris from YA Bookmark sent these lovelies to me after I won her Fierce Read swag contest. I've been waiting forever to read these, I'm so excited!
Well there you have it. This is the reading material (and possibly others) that will be keeping me busy all summer. How about you? What's on your list?











Hi Hi Cutie Pie!!! Just stopping in to check out your Top Ten and to say "Hi" of course :) I didn't do a top ten today b/c the topic is, kind of, like the last one I did.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on winning Shatter Me and Ignite Me. I actually, just yesterday, looked into to Shatter Me and found out that I'm really interested in it!!! Hopefully sometime this year! lol....
I haven't been blogging much b/c I've been so busy AND I've been doing a lot of reading! A lot! Trying to focus on reading all these TBR books in my bookcase, that I've collected over the last 2 years. Trying not to buy any books unless it's a new release that I've been waiting on and absolutely dying to read.
Hope all is well with you and yours. I'll hit you up when I make a blog entry and I'll be sure to check in on you from time to time. Lets MOST DEFINITELY keep in touch!!
Kiss kiss, Hug Hug! ♥
Michelle xoxo
Book Hangovers
Shatter Me and Unravel Me are really good! I haven't read Ignite Me yet, but I'm sure it will be amazing too!
ReplyDeleteGreat list! Here's my TTT
These Broken Stars sound so good. I cannot wait to read that one. Unhinged too, but I should probably read Splintered first :D
ReplyDeleteAndrea @ Bookish
A Tale of Two Centuries is super cute! I loved the first 2 in that series and I have the 3rd and need to read it soon. I decided to save City of Heavenly Fire for Fall since I think I'm going to reread the entire series! I won Shatter Me in a contest and I need to get to it sometime soon! Thanks for stopping by earlier! Great list!
ReplyDeletep.s. I wanted to steal your button by the code is gone. :( let me know if you get it fixed so I can add you to my awesome blogs list!
I think City of Heavenly Fire has been on just about every list I've seen today (including my own!). Shatter Me was good, but the sequels were amazing, so it is definitely worth reading! Ignite Me is so, so good. Legend was good too. Not my absolute favorite series, but certainly one worth reading. Hope you get a chance to read them all, and enjoy :)
ReplyDeleteReally awesome picks! These Broken Nights, Unhinged and Shatter Me look so great. I really want to read those! Thanks for dropping by on my post!
ReplyDeleteKatrina @ Chased By My Imagination
I didn't put City of Heavenly Fire on my official list, but the second I get it from the library, I will be reading it! Enjoy Legend! I am so jealous that you are starting it when the entire series is over. i had to wait for each book and it was NOT fun!
ReplyDelete