-->

Friday, June 27, 2014

Feature & Follow - Post a photo of your favorite coffee mug




  The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of  Parajunkee’s View  and Alison of Alison Can Read . Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! The purpose of this meme is to find and gain new followers. So follow me and I will follow you =)

This Weeks Question/ Topic



Post a photo of your favorite coffee mug (or mugs if you can’t choose just one).





  This one is super easy.


  I rarely use coffee mugs because 90% of the time that I drink it, it comes from Tim Hortons (a triple double please ;)), in a to go cup. When I do make "at home" coffee, I always put it in my Timmie's mug. I guess you could say I'm pretty loyal to the things I like.







10 comments:

  1. I use to drink a lot of coffee on the go as well. My to-go cup is very well used. And yeah, like you, I stick to the things I like too :)

    Happy Friday! Old follower

    Here's my FF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cup, since I love drinking cold coffee. :)
    By the way, I'm a new follower via GFC
    Christine @ Bibliophilic Madness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mug(s)! (: I'm not a huge coffee drinker, but I do find that I get many cappuccinos from the gas station (cheap and on my way)!

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort - following via bloglovin!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to a Tim Hortons! Maybe they don't have them in North Carolina... New follower via Bloglovin' and Twitter! Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I've never been to Tim Horton's even though I own stock in them. I'm going to Canada in August and will have to try it.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing wrong with loyalty.

    New GFC, google plus and bloglovin follower

    My Feature&Follow

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Tim Horton's! I grew up in Western New York and they are all over but here in Pittsburgh there aren't any! Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by my site and commenting! Happy FF! Old follower.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are both really cool mugs :)

    Cierra @ Blogovation Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is when being in the UK makes things awkward as I have never heard of Tim Hortons.....

    Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  10. Living in the UK means I've never heard of Tim Hortons, but they clearly make cool mugs! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete