-->

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - Between by Megan Whitmer



 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by  Breaking the Spine  showcasing upcoming books that we are waiting, often impatiently, to be released.

My WoW pick this week is....





Between by Megan Whitmer 
Expected Release date - July 29th 2014
Published by Spencer Hill Press
Paperback, 384 pages
Add it to Goodreads



Description (from Goodreads)

When a supernatural freak of nature forces her family to separate, seventeen-year-old Charlie Page must turn to her frustrating (yet gorgeous) neighbor, Seth, to help reunite them. Seth whisks Charlie to Ellauria—a magical world filled with the creatures of myths and legends—and tells her of the Fellowship, the group charged with protecting mystical beings from human discovery. (All except Bigfoot: that attention whore is a total lost cause.) But when Charlie learns that she's under the Fellowship's protection herself, well, "stressed" is an understatement.

Ellauria should be the safest place for Charlie while the Fellowship works to find her family, but things in the mystical realm aren’t what they seem.

Magic is failing, creatures are dying, and the Fellowship insists Charlie holds the key to saving everyone. With her family still missing and the danger in Ellauria growing, Charlie doesn't know who she can trust. She's dealing with a power she never asked for, falling for a guy she can't have, and being forced to choose between her destiny and her heart. And if she chooses wrong, she could destroy magic forever.

Charlie may be in over her head.



Why I want to read it

The first thing that I noticed about this book was it's gorgeous cover. I love "two worlds" look and the colours are quite pleasing to the eye. Then I read the synopsis and I was intrigued. It sounds exciting and like it may have some humor, which is something that I love.



What books are you waiting on? If you have a WoW pick of your own please share the link.


3 comments:

  1. This book sounds pretty interesting. It's the first I've heard of it. Thanks for sharing :)
    MY WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is new to me! Sounds great :) Thanks for sharing and enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New author???
    My WOW
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2014/06/waiting-on-wednesday-where-silence.htmlA

    ReplyDelete