-->

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Best Books I've Read So Far This Year



 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at  The Broke and the Bookish, and This week is Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year













The Last Stand of the New York Institute

by Cassandra Clare

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯














Independent Study
by Joelle Charbonneau
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ½











Kiya: Rise of a Dynasty

by Katie Hamstead
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯  














Splintered
 by A. G. Howard
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ½













The Forever Song 
by Julie Kagawa
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯













Broken Skies 
by Teresa Kay
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯
















Queen of Hearts: The Crown 
by Colleen Lakes
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ 













Cress 

by Marissa Meyer
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯















Glitches
by Marissa Meyer


✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

    




























Dorothy Must Die 

by Danielle Paige
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯



9 comments:

  1. Love this list! I really want to read Cress and all of The Bane Chronicles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read Dorothy Must Die and also finish the Lunar Chronicles and start Splintered! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read Dorothy Must Die. I have been seeing around for ages and I have yet to see it!

    I will be reading The Bane Chronicles when it comes out in hardcover soon! I am glad you liked it!

    Thanks for sharing & great TTT :) xx

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need to read some of these! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many of these are on my TBR list! I'm dying to read Dorothy Must Die. I've also seen Splintered on several lists.

    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picks. So happy to see Cress on so many lists today, that's one I will be reading very soon and I hear it's the best of the series so far!

    Char @ Reviews from a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen Splintered on a lot of this week's lists! Great picks :)

    Check out my TTT!

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still have not read Splintered yet! It is still sitting, patiently waiting next to Unhinged, for me to read! UUUGGGGHHH! So many books, so DAMN little time!
    I also have Dorothy Must Die waiting on me! I had this little excerpt booklet, I got from the bookstore, that contained the first 5 chapters of the book. I read it in like 30 mins, was so impressed, ran out and bought the book and set it in my bookcase. Grrrrr........ I hate that I do that!
    My attention span is horrible.
    Oh and Finally I'm reading/listening to Cress :) LOVE THE LUNAR SERIES!
    Great list Monique!
    Miss ya xoxo
    BIG HUGS,
    Michelle Book Hangovers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, much appreciate the time you took to write this.

    ReplyDelete