-->

Friday, February 13, 2015

Feature & Follow - Do You #FF On Twitter?



  The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of  Parajunkee’s View  and Alison of Alison Can Read . Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! The purpose of this meme is to find and gain new followers. So follow me, and I will follow you =)



This Weeks Question/ Topic



: Do you use the # FF on twitter on Fridays? If you do, are you afraid you’ll forget someone and they’ll be sad? 



  It has been a few months since I've done a twitter #FF, but I have done a couple before. Normally I just mention my favourite blogs or bookstores. I haven't really thought about upsetting any of my followers by mentioning other tweeps over them. Possibly because not getting mentioned on someone else's follow Friday has never left me with any neglected or jealous feelings. If I have made someone sad, I'm super sorry.




12 comments:

  1. I have never done a #FF but I doubt anyone except me would be upset if I forgot them. I'd hate to leave someone out I really appreciate, but then I l enjoy all the blogs I drop by xD Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great weekend! I'm an old follower!
    My Friday Post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Juli, enjoy your weekend as well =)

      Delete
  2. I still have to set up a Twitter account - that dreaded to-do list is going to be the death of me.

    Old follower

    My FF this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it Marsha, mine's a darn mile long =/
      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. That's a good point! I don't feel left out either, but I still don't use it just because there are too many people I would want to #, I'd be at it all day!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks as always for dropping by and leaving a comment.
      Happy Friday Jessica =D

      Delete
  4. I don't have a Twitter account. I think it would be too much social media for me.
    old follower :)
    Here's my Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twitter is how I discovered the wonderful world of blogging, so I'm definitely glad I signed up. However, Twitter and Facebook are the only social media I use.
      Have a great Friday!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I followed back via BlogLovin, since I already follow GFC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome :) thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. As much time as I spend on twitter I have never done a #FF. I don't know why. That's cool that you've done it a few times, you're great!

    Happy FF! Old follower.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey really beautiful blog. followed you via GFC: Here's my FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/02/feature-follow-friday-1-using-hashtag.html#more

    ReplyDelete