
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks topic is:
- Everything is my bookmark, except a bookmark =\
- When I see a store with books in it I force my family members to go in and have a look for sales. Actually, I guess that's their problem not mine haha.
- Each time I upgrade my bookshelf I think I will finally have enough room to properly display all my books, only to find out that once again that I've failed. Problems is that I can't stop buying books.
- I CAN NOT resist a booksale.
- The oh so dreaded paper cut (ouch!).
- When my ereader battery is about to die and I'm not finished reading yet :0
- Those times when I have to hide out in the laundry room to finishing reading an exciting chapter, so I won't have any interruptions.
- Waiting on sequels (I don't think I need to elaborate on this one).
- Cover Changes because it is such a pet peeve when my covers don't match after a mid series change.
What do you think of my list this week. Leave me a comment and share your link so I can check out your top ten.
There will never be enough bookshelves to contain my books. I'm overly obsessed with buying books. I don't even try to stop. I don't even want to talk about what the Book Outlet does to me! That place is like book crack! Haha, I have hundreds of book marks and there's a receipt holding my place in the book I'm currently reading. Cover changes really annoyed me, especially when the original cover is better. Perfect list!
ReplyDeleteMichelle @ Michelle's Minions
My TTT
I agree with so many of these! I'm with you on how everything is a bookmark except a bookmark. But the worst is when you're looking for something to use and you can't find anything! I'm not picky, why is this so hard? I also absolutely agree about thinking you have enough shelf space and then realizing that you do not! Great list.
ReplyDeleteCassi @ My Thoughts Literally
nominated you for the versatile blogger award!
ReplyDeletehttp://karinysteenbooxfrenz.blogspot.com/2015/02/hello-awesome-peopleim-so-stoked-to.html
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh yes! Right now I am using part of the top of a Girl Scout cookie box as a bookmark. It's awful. And cover changes...argh. I bought one series that has been through two cover changes in the midst of when it was still going on, and not only do the new covers look HIDEOUS, they don't match the really pretty cover of the first book! Great post. :D
ReplyDeleteI nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award; it's totally fine if you aren't able to do it, just letting you know. :) http://myfullbookshelfreviews.blogspot.com/2015/03/one-lovely-blog-award.html