-->

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday Treasures, #30



 Welcome to my Sunday Treasures! This meme was created by yours truly to give me an opportunity to brag show off my newest treasures. If anyone is ever interested in joining, please do. The more the merrier.

Here are my new gems...


Purchased

Ensnared by A. G. Howard

 I'm not sure when I'm actually going to get to read this book, but I had to have it!

For Review

Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan
Not After Everything by Michelle Levy

 Thanks so much to Vikki from Penguin Canada for sending me these two arcs for review. I'm so excited to start Daughter of Deep Silence, but I think I will wait until closer to the release date.

 What do you think of my new goodies? If you've gotten some new treasures lately or have read any of the books I have listed, fill me in on your thoughts. Thanks so much for reading ♥


9 comments:

  1. Daughter of Deep Silence sounds really amazing. I've never read anything by Carrie Ryan though many people seem to absolutely love her books. I hope you enjoy everything and have a great week. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read anything by Carrie Ryan either Krystianna. Daughter of Deep Silence has such an intriguing premise, so I'm looking forward to starting it. Thanks for dropping by =)

      Delete
  2. Omg, Daughter of Deep Silence is a book that I really want to read! You are so lucky to get an ARC! I want the book so bad! Besides, the cover is gorgeous. xD
    Anyway, enjoy these books! :)
    Azee @ UnderCover Critique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is pretty great but the description is what grabbed my attention. It reminds me of the TV show Revenge, which I'm a fan of.
      Thanks for leaving a comment Azee.

      Delete
  3. Hi Monique,
    You gained some great books this Sunday, Lovely meme too :)
    I wanted to let you know that I've Tagged you for the I mustache you some questions. I hope you would like to participate in this tag!
    http://imlovingbooks.blogspot.nl/2015/02/a-fun-tag-i-mustache-you-some-questions.html

    Have a great day!

    Myra @ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tag is one I haven't done before so I will be happy to play along =D probably in the next day or so.

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to read Daughter of Deep Silence! I love Carrie Ryan! I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Daughter of Deep Silence! I love Carrie Ryan! I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete