-->

Friday, February 6, 2015

Feature & Follow - How many books can you read at once?




  The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of  Parajunkee’s View  and Alison of Alison Can Read . Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! The purpose of this meme is to find and gain new followers. So follow me and I will follow you =)

This Weeks Question/ Topic



Do you read more than 1 book at a time, and if so, how, like a certain amount of pages per book before moving on to the next one in the queue? - Suggested by Words I Write Crazy. 



  A few years ago I would have answered this question with a firm no, but after I became a blogger my reading habits slowly changed. At first I let myself have two books on the go, normally a physical and an ebook. Then as I started reading on more platforms ie. my phone, tablet etc. I added another to the pile. Shortly after that I discovered audiobooks =D.

As of right now I have 3 books that I'm currently reading. #1 Grave Mercy - Audiobook #2 The Darkest Minds - Paperback #3 The Fire Sermon - ebook

So to answer the question, yes I do read more then one book at a time =) I don't have any special way that I read them. Its more like which device is closer haha. How about you?



19 comments:

  1. I just started audiobooks recently! That's a great idea. I will have to give that a try. Usually I do one book at a time. :)
    Old follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audiobooks are pretty good, just don't try and listen during a distracting atmosphere.

      Delete
  2. Thanks of stopping by my blog, I'm following back!
    I feel the way you did a few years ago! Maybe my reading patterns will change in the years to come!
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following Alexandra =D

      Delete
  3. Wow! I just can't focus on the story if I have multiple ones on the brain! I'll cross wires with names or other details! So I do it just the one book at a time route!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing wrong with that Jessica =) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Haha, yes, whichever i can reach is what i'm reading :] Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried audiobooks, but I just can't get into them! I get distracted way to easily!

    http://angelica-2009.blogspot.com/2015/02/feature-and-follow-22.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can get easily distracted as well but it only happens when I'm outside.

      Delete
  6. Yes, yes. Yes, a big massive loaded yes to all of this. The story of my blogger life, pretty much only I can't with the audio books. I have tried and there's only one that I've been able to get through, but for me I guess I feel like I'm less likely to be invested if I'm just listening vs actually reading the words and retaining what I'm physically seeing with my eyes and mulling over with my mind. It's crazy, I know but there it is!

    Happy Reading and Hopping Through!!! <3
    Have a fantastic weekend! :)
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually read 2 books at the same time. One ebook and one physical book. Though I usually read my Kindle at bed time and on the go.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog!
    New Follower via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like ebooks, but audiobooks don't really work for me. Usually the books I multiread are ebooks.
    Followed you via Bloglovin'!
    Thanks foe stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

  9. I carry my mp3 player at work and listen to audio books all day, but at home I have hard copies and my tablet. So I always have at least 2 books going.
    I followed you on bloglovin'


    Here's my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a great idea about audiobooks! I've never tried it, but after this Feature and Follow, I'm thinking I should! I have a long commute to work and back, so it'd probably be a great way to get some reading done!

    Thank you for visiting my blog!

    Pearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes and old follower via GFC but I added you on Bloglovin' and Goodreads!

      Delete
  11. I can understand reading different books on different platforms at the same time, however couldn't read multiple books of the same platform simultaneously. Thanks for stopping by my blog and New follower via bloglovin'

    Sanna @ Fanciful Fictions

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree a few years ago I would have said absolutely NOT! But now I have to have more than one book I am reading. New follower via GFC and bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where do you find the time to read multiple books at once! I can do it with audiobooks but no way could I do it without! Haha! Old follower :)

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete