-->

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - I Can't Believe I Haven't Read It.




 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at   The Broke and the Bookish This weeks Topic is:  Top Ten Nine Books I Can't Believe I Haven't Yet Read.

Book of life by Deborah Harkness

Rouge Hearts & Raging Star by Moira Young

A Tale of Two Centuries & My Not So Super Sweet Life by Rachel Harris

Allegiant by Veronica Roth / Echo in Time by C. J. Hill

The White Princess & A Kings Curse by Philippa Gregory

 What do you think of my list this week? Leave me a comment and share your link so I can check out your top ten.

23 comments:

  1. Allegiant! I hope you haven't been spoiled. Not my favourite ending but I guess it kind of make sense? Ok, not really :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only spoiler I've heard is probably the biggest one in the book =0.

      Delete
  2. How have you still not read Allegiant?! Haha! You definitely need to get that soon! I'm working on that series by Philippa Gregory too. I'm working on The White Queen right now. LOVED the show!

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously loved the show too! I was completely hooked ♥ I have heard rumors of the series coming back. Squee! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

      Delete
  3. I really want to read The Dust Lands trilogy. I own Blood Red Road and I was going to pick up the rest from the Book Outlet. A Tale of Two Centuries and My Not So Super Sweet Life sound really cute, I do want to read those. As for Allegiant...well, I kind of wish I hadn't read it because I came up with a much better ending on my own. I have all of the Daborah Harkness books but haven't read them yet...and I even met her...I'm so ashamed! I hope you enjoy them all! Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Deborah. WTF, auto correct?

      Delete
    2. I've liked Deborah Harkness' series so far. It was quite draggy on the first book but I pushed through it and ended up loving the characters.thanks for stopping by Michelle :)

      Delete
  4. I wouldn't read Allegiant unless you are dying to read the conclusion. I wasn't happy with it and there are so many other books to read!

    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have this funny thing with closure Emily. I can't stand not finishing a series. But trust me I've heard all about the dissatisfaction with Allegiant =(

      Delete
  5. OOh nice! I LOVED Allegiant! Though I think I'm in the minority of that! I tried read Deborah Harkness' books but I just couldn't get into the first one, so I DNF'd it. Hope you get to read these awesome and new to me reads soon!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by Jessica.

      Delete
  6. I also haven't read Allegiant but I still want to read it this year!


    Myra @ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully we both get around to it Myra :) thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  7. I haven't read Allegiant, either, but I've decided to skip it. I wasn't a big fan of Insurgent, so I don't really mind skipping it :) I was spoiled on twitter shortly after it was released (to make it worse, by an author!), so that added into the "not for me" decision! Hope you get the chance to read them all this year, Monique!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An author dishing out spoilers!? Whoever it was, they should be ashamed of themselves =O

      Delete
  8. Your Rachel Harris books look good and I do like to read the occasional Gregory. Have a nice week. kelley—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought My super sweet 16th century was a fun read. I just adore Rachel Harris and would like to read more of her books.

      Delete
  9. The only book I've read on your list is Allegiant, and I can't really blame you for not reading it. It wasn't as great as I had expected it to be, though that ending definitely took my breath away (and not exactly in a good way). Also, A Tale of Two Centuries looks pretty cute; in fact, I think it's on my TBR haha. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty on the fence with Allegiant, but I can't stand leaving things unfinished =\

      Delete
  10. There are some books on this list I need to read too haha!! Here is my Top Ten Tuesday if you wanna check it out :) http://bookbabble.weebly.com/blog/top-ten-tuesday1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will stop by your WoW Elizabeth =) thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  11. I haven't read any of the books on your list this week. Off to check them out for myself!! Here's a link to my TTT for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/02/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-cant.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. DON'T READ ALLEGIANT! I wish I hadn't read it to be honest... the other I'm also yet to read *hangs head in shame* ... yet!

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/january-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete