Hey guys! welcome to my first post for Book Cover Mania. I hold a lot of importance on a great cover, after all it's the cover that will initaly make me want to pick a book up. There are so many gorgeous covers out there in the world and I wanted an opportunity to show some off. I'm going to pick a new theme for each post. For my first post my theme, in honour of Halloween, is...
Creeptastic Covers
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendra Blake
The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco
Asylum & Sanctum by Madeleine Roux
What you do think of these covers? I think they are creepy and beautiful at the same time. Except House of Dead Maids, that just plain creepy lol.











The Asylum cover definitely scared me the first time I saw it. I love the Anna Dressed in Blood cover though! It just looks like it has a good story to tell :D
ReplyDeleteAnna Dressed in Blood's cover is pure genius! I love the little bits of red on black & white, and that her hair is blowing in the wind. Thanks for sharing your thoughts Eileen
DeleteMost of these books are on my TBR list! Shutter, The Girl From the Well, and the Asylum series look particularly terrifying! I can't wait to read ALL of them! Why isn't October longer???
ReplyDeleteIn other news, I have a giveaway going on for a horror novel you might be interested in!
Tracy @ Cornerfolds
It's all those crows on The Girl from the Well's cover that gives me the creeps. I just don't like the bugger's lol.
DeleteI love giveaways! I'm hoping over to check it out now.