Hey hey book lovers! Today I'm happy to show off all of my newest treasure's. I have quite a few waiting for review, which is why I will be mainly focusing on my books for review over the next few weeks. Let me know what you think of my new books in the comments below =D
For Review
Unmade by Amy Rose Capetta / Soulprint by Megan Miranda
Earth and Sky by Megan Crewe / Anomaly by Tonya Kuper / The Body Electric by Beth Revis
Purchased
Mitosis by Brandon Sanderson (audiobook) / Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers (audiobook)








OOoh nice! I can't decide if I want to read Earth & Sky! It sounds really good, but I feel soooo overwhelmed with all my current reads and review books! EEP! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!
ReplyDeleteHere's my STS
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
I wanted Earth & Sky from the first moment I saw it. Then after I read the synopsis it became a must have =D
DeleteThanks for stopping by Jessica
Oh I loved Grave Mercy! I did find it a bit slow at first, but by the middle of the book, I loved the story. Hope you enjoy it! And I love the cover for Earth & Sky! I'm considering downloading in on Netgalley, but I have so many arcs right now... oh I'll probably give in, sigh, I'll never learn! Have a great week, and happy reading!
ReplyDeleteMy StS
I had been debating on Grave Mercy for a long time now, but finally just went for it. I've read a few reviews and I think I will definitely enjoy it. Thank you for reading Alma :)
DeleteGreat Haul. Unmade looks really interesting and so does Soulprint, I'll have to check them out.
ReplyDeleteHappy reading!
Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road
Thanks Emily. Unmade is the sequel to a book called Entangled. I thought it was a stand alone since I couldn't find any info on a second book after I read it. I was happy to learn of Unmade because the story seemed unfinished. So happy you stopped by =)
DeleteGood ones! I'm interested in Soul Print. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThanks Annette! the premise of the story sounds very intriguing, I can't wait to start it.
Delete