-->

Friday, October 24, 2014

#Feature & Follow - A Character I Would Bring Back To Life



  The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of  Parajunkee’s View  and Alison of Alison Can Read . Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! The purpose of this meme is to find and gain new followers. So follow me and I will follow you =)

This Weeks Question/ Topic



Characters, sometimes our favorites, die during books. If you'd get to choose, who would you bring back?



  At first I wasn't sure which character I would pick because after all there are so many characters that I have loved who had died in novels. Then BAM. It hit me that the character which got the biggest reaction out of me came from a little book called A Dance with Dragons by George RR Martin.

 Anyone who has enjoyed the Song of Ice and Fire series knows that this author kills off a lot of his character's. It doesn't matter if it's a main character or not, no one is safe. When I read the part of the book when (Jon Snow - highlight it to see it) died, I completely flipped out. I was so upset! This character had always been one of my favorites and I had envisioned a different future then what actually happened. Grrr I am still upset about it! Who else feels the same way?


17 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I have only read A Game Of Thrones, so I can't really relate. I plan to read the whole series eventually though!

    New GFC follower :)
    Here's my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously fabulous series but GRRM is a bit of a character murder. Thanks for the follow =D

      Delete
  2. I refuse to believe that the person you mention is dead! At first I was like "who died in AdwD that I care about?" because I can't wrap my mind around the concept that they're dead. I even have some harebrained theories about why they're still alive.

    But yes, I feel your pain on this one, great pick!
    Happy FF! Old follower.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought through many scenario's that would possibly keep this character alive, but it sounded pretty final :'(
      Thanks for visiting Cassi!

      Delete
  3. I've never read the books, but my husband and I watch the show. He is still upset about that death. Like, he was legitimately devastated when it happened. Haha! Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may have my character confused with another Tracy. This one hasn't died on the show yet. Thanks so much for visiting.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have yet to read that series.

    New follower via GFC and bloglovin.
    My FF
    ~Karina@Watcha Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not read any of the Game of Thrones book, but my friends are always complaining about some heartbreak or another!

    New follower via GFC!
    Kristen @ One Chapter Ahead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how you put that Kristen. There is a lot of heartbreak, but its a fantastic series. Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  6. I hear he kills a lot of people! Seen on twitter a joking cover of his next book: I will kill everyone you have ever loved. I guess a joke on killing characters, but still...sad, dude!

    Thanks for visiting and following my blog! Returning the follow!

    Have a GREAT day!

    NEW Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen a few of those, I think they are hilarious. Thank you kindly for the follow Jessica.
      Happy Friday!

      Delete
  7. I have yet to read the series but nothing sucks more than having your favourite character being killed off!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :D Followed you back on BL and GFC! :)

    Natasha @ Dreamland Teenage Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh damn, I thought you meant Robb Stark so I went ahead and highlighted it. At least now I'll be prepared for season 5. I can't believe he dies though!

    New GFC follower!
    Aurélie @ http://exploringpages.blogspot.be/2014/10/ff-feature-follow-if-i-die-young.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He won't die in season 5 maybe 6 or 7 though. It happens in the last book published, A Dance With Dragons. Sorry that I spoiled you =(
      Thanks for the follow =)

      Delete
  9. Oh, I'm not completely sure that he's dead! We just know that he's pretty seriously injured. Not quite dead, yet! But if he is, then yeah, that's sad! Old follower! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your right and I was just blinded by emotion. You give me hope Louisa :)

      Delete