-->

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday - Fairest by Marissa Meyer



 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by  Breaking the Spine  showcasing upcoming books that we are waiting, often impatiently, to be released.

My WoW pick this week is....



Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles #3.5) by Marissa Meyer
Expected Release Date: January 27th 2015 : March 31st 2015
Published by Feiwel & Friends
Hardcover, 256 pages
Add it to Goodreads


Description (from Goodreads)

In this stunning bridge book between Cress and Winter in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles, Queen Levana’s story is finally told.

Mirror, mirror on the wall, Who is the fairest of them all?

Fans of the Lunar Chronicles know Queen Levana as a ruler who uses her “glamour” to gain power. But long before she crossed paths with Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress, Levana lived a very different story – a story that has never been told . . . until now. Marissa Meyer spins yet another unforgettable tale about love and war, deceit and death. This extraordinary book includes full-color art and an excerpt from Winter, the next book in the Lunar Chronicles series.




Why I Want To Read It


 I knew that this book has been coming out for awhile now, and have been very excited about it. I've read every book in the Lunar Chronicles so far, including all three novels. Each of the novella's (The Queen's Army, Glitches and The Little Android) were 60 pages or so of pure genius, and I fully expected Fairest to be the same. Only, I just discovered that Fairest won't be short like the other .5's! Its going to be 250 pages!! Omg, I went from being "very excited" to I can barely contain myself.



15 comments:

  1. Nice! I'm looking forward to this one too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Jessica!
      Have a happy Wednesday.

      Delete
  2. I've seen this one around a lot and I really do want to read it! I just have to read Cress first... I hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cress was awesome! Throne is fantastic in this novel, I loved him from the first moment he appeared in Scarlet <3

      Delete
  3. I love this series and can't wait for this addition either!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we love it! What am I talking about, of course we will!
      Thanks for stopping by =D

      Delete
  4. I haven't even read Cinder yet, I do have it though, so that's the first step, haha. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to wait for each book to be published, the wait is torture!. At least you won't have much waiting to do =)

      Delete
  5. I was confused on how this counted as a novella since it's so much longer than a normal novella AND it's getting released in physical form. Anyways, I can't wait to start the series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I was so surprised Eileen. But I'm not going to ask to many questions about it, I'm just going to be happy =D
      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  6. ALL THE YES! I love a good villain story and there is so much unknown about Queen Levana and her motivations! I can't wait for this one either. I will say, I'm kind of bummed that Winter is pushed back (speaking of waiting) but if we get a good conclusion to the series and an extra book, I am all for it!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same thoughts here Cassi. I would rather a wonderfully written story then a rushed one. And Villain stories rock!

      Delete
  7. Oooh I didn't realise it had that many pages! Oh that's awesome! I've been putting off getting a copy of Cress, as I was hoping it would cut down on the time until Winter was released... but I might change my mind and get is ASAP! Great pick, Monique! I'll definitely be reading this once I read Cress :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding out it has 250 pages really made my day. I can't wait to hear what you think of Cress Alma. I thought Cress was an intriguing and sweet character.

      Delete
  8. I can't wait for this one either!! Hopefully, it'll tide me over until Winter comes out! Nice post!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete