-->

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Get In The Halloween Spirit




 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at   The Broke and the Booksish This weeks Topic is:
Top Ten Books/Movies To Read Or Watch To Get In The Halloween Spirit.


Television

 The Walking Dead & American Horror Story

 Both of these shows remind me of Halloween. Probably because I stock pile the first few episodes and watch them on Halloween night.

Movies

(For the kid in me)

Hocus Pocus & The Halloween Tree

 These are both classics that I love to watch every year.

(Adult)

The Ring & Annabelle

 I thought both of these movies were super scary. The music is enough to make me cover my eyes lol.

Books

(YA)

The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

 I don't read many young adult horror novels, but I thought this would be a great Halloween read.


(Adult)

Misery & Pet Cemetery by Stephen King

 I read both of these books years ago and they both scared the heck out of me!


Music


Ghostbusters by Ray Parker

 Ahh, so many fond memories of rocking it out to this song. It will now and forever be one of my favourite Halloween tunes.

  What do you think of my list this week. Leave me a comment and share your link so I can check out your top ten.

8 comments:

  1. OOOh nice picks! Loved Hocus Pocus growing up! And The Ghostbusters song is always awesome!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hocus Pocus is great! I even named my cat Binx =D

      Delete
  2. I love the ghostbusters song! It never gets old!!

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a classic Eileen =) thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I love American Horror Story so much! Murder House and Asylum are my favorite seasons so far. The Ring was definitely creepy!
    I thought about including Pet Cemetery in my list but I didn't like the ending of that one at all. I was definitely freaked out by it though. Oh, and The Immortal Rules is fantastic! Definitely works as a Halloween read.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asylum was my favourite so far. Last year was good, but I despised how it ended. love that Kathy Bates joined the cast.

      Delete
  4. I LOVE Hocus Pocus and watch is several times every year!!

    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Emily! I knew you had good taste ;) lol

      Delete