-->

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

#Top Ten Tuesday - New Series I Want To Start




 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at   The Broke and the Booksish This weeks Topic is:
Top New Series I Want To Start (New..let's say within the last year or two).

Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by Robin LaFevers

The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds #1) by Alexandra Bracken

Partials (Partials Sequence #1) by Dan Wells

The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy #1) by Sherry Thomas

These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner


Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms #1) by Morgan Rhodes, Michelle Rowen

Not a Drop to Drink (Not a Drop to Drink #1) by Mindy McGinnis

The Program (The Program #1) by Suzanne Young

The Bone Season (The Bone Season #1) by Samantha Shannon

Alienated (Alienated #1) by Melissa Landers

  What do you think of my list this week. Leave me a comment and share your link so I can check out your top ten.

15 comments:

  1. I just finished the His Fair Assassin series and it is one of my favorites EVER not to hype it up or anything ;). And The Burning Sky/The Perilous Sea is full of action and swoons. I really enjoyed The Falling Kingdoms but its a slower paced, more character-driven fantasy which i know isn't everyone's cup of tea. And I need to read The Bone Season too! AHH

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been wanting to read Grave Mercy for some time now, I always thought it was a stand alone. I was happy to discover it was a series because I am a sucker for series =)

      Delete
  2. Grave Mercy made my list as well. Falling Kingdoms and and Not a Drop to Drink are on my TBR but not my list this week. I have read The Burning Sky (which is good), The Bone Season (which is really good), and These Broken Stars (which is amazing). Also I'm obsessed with The Darkest Minds, the final book comes out next week and it's all I can think about! Great list!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to know I have some winners in the bunch. Thank you for letting me know that you enjoyed a few of them Cassi.

      Delete
  3. Grave Mercy and The Bone Season are soooo good! I almost put The Burning Sky on my list but had to do some reducing. I always thought Partials looks interesting as well.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by Carmen =D I hope I like Grave Mercy and the Bone Season as much as you did.

      Delete
  4. I definitely recommend the Darkest Minds! I just read book one and it was really good.

    I really want to start the Program, but just haven't gotten around to it.

    Good luck tackling your list!

    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to start Darkest Minds. I can't believe I'm just hearing of this series now! Its sounds so good. Thanks for visiting Emily =D

      Delete
  5. Brilliant picks. I really loved Not a Drop to Drink, I highly recommend it. I also loved These Broken Stars, Alienated and The Program. The Darkest Minds and The Burning Sky are two books I am really excited to start. I hope you can get to some of these soon :) TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hears hoping we love Darkest Minds and Burning Sky =) thanks so much for your comment Charnell.

      Delete
  6. Partials is so good!! For some reason I haven't gotten around to the third one. I also want to read The Darkest Minds and I already own The Program, but haven't read it. Great list!! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked reading These Broken Stars! It was nice! I also want to read The Program, and the Darkest Minds is on my list of series as well :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had my gorgeous copy of These Broken Stars for months now, I really need to start it =s

      Delete
  8. I NEED GRAVE MERCY TOO HUHU. I heard so many good things. Also These Broken Stars! Awesome list :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grave Mercy is definitely going to be my next audio book selection. Hope you love it too Jillian =D

      Delete