Children's books Day #5 and I have saved the best for last. These books can be enjoyed by kids of Any age, big or small. These captivating and magical books are among my personal all time favorites. I received the first five books as a set for Christmas years ago and was immediately hooked. It was down right painful waiting for the next two to be published, as there was a two year wait in between both of them.
One of the main reason I enjoyed them so much is because of how well thought out and written they were. I could almost taste all of the well described candies and easily picture the wondrous Hogwarts school. So many of the characters made their way into my heart and I honestly felt a loss went the series was finished. I have re read these books countless times and the story never gets old.
I of course have seen every Harry Potter movie and as much as I did pick them apart for all of the differences or parts that were left out, I still loved them too. I went to see the first movie in theaters and never gave the story much of a second thought until I read the books. At the risk of repeating my self, as I always say the book is better then the movie.
The books

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone , #1
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, #2
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, #3
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, #4
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, #5
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, #6
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, #7
Add them to Goodreads
Buy them here:
Amazon.com
Places you can find J.K. Rowling
Links
Websites - www.jkrowling.com/
www.pottermore.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/jk_rowling
No comments:
Post a Comment