-->

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Treasures, #5


 Its been a slow week on the blog. We have had a few great days of weather here in Nova Scotia and I've kept busy with some yard cleanup chores. It will all pay off when summer comes and I can spend my days reading and relaxing in my garden. I did still find time to go to the book store though and managed to get these two new gems. Also you may have noticed that I've change the title Sunday Post to Sunday Treasures, I think it sounds better.


Legend by Marie Lu
Paperback, 295 pages
Purchased at Chapters/Indigo
Add it to Goodreads

 I have heard good things about Marie Lu and when I received Prodigy from a friend I of course need to get the first book in the series before I could start it.


Origin by Jessica Khoury
Hardcover, 394 pages
Book swap
Add it to Goodreads

 The cover is what drew me in to this book and when I read the blurb on the back I knew I just had to have it. I can't wait to start this book.
 Thanks for checking out my new books if anyone would like to add anything about them feel free to comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment