-->

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Weekly Wrap up, #4




 I got some great books this past week. Much thanks to the Halifax public libraries for always supplying me with exceptional reads. I also wrote reviews for three fantastic novels and have been planning a theme for next weeks posts, I'm thinking ' a week of novellas '. But your going to have to wait and see which ones I choose. Here is my summary for the week of March 24th - April 5th 2013.



April new releases:

Walking Disaster (Beautiful Disaster, #2) by Jamie MaGuire
Expected Release Date -  April 2

Die for her (Remnants, #2.5) by Amy Plum
Expected Release Date - April 2

Apollyon (Covenant, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Expected Release Date - April 9th

The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass
Release Date - April 23

The Eternity Cure (The Blood of Eden, #2) By Julie Kagawa
Release Date - April 30th

Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2) by Wendy Higgins
Expected Release Date -  April 30


New books

Free Four - Tobias tells the story by Veronica Roth
Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness

Reviews (click on the titles to read the reviews)






 Requiem (Delirium, #3) by Lauren Oliver


Breathe by Sarah Crossan




Favorite Quote

“For this I would have been damned forever. For this I would have given up everything.” - Will, Clockwork Princess


Currently reading:

Matched by Ally Condie



Free Blog Buttons Butterfly”=

No comments:

Post a Comment